The PROPERTY MARKETING AWARDS 2016
The annual Property Marketing Awards celebrate the year’s very best, most effective, as well as the most innovative and creative marketing campaigns around the UK property industry.
Judged by marketing professionals at the top of their respective fields, the awards are designed to encourage excellence. The PMAs are also a barometer of changing trends in the sector and a great opportunity to network with colleagues, clients, business associates and competitors.
To reserve your tickets for PMA 2016 on Thursday 23rd June go to ‘Contact’ section. Tickets are available priced £60 (incl. VAT)
This year’s event will be hosted by BBC Question of Sport captain, Matt Dawson MBE.
The business entrepreneur and former English rugby union star says, “I am a huge admirer of the hard work and expertise which goes into marketing property and, since joining the sector with the Instant Group two years ago, I have learnt a huge amount. It is an exciting industry to work in and having spent time with many developers, agents and service providers, I am looking forward to seeing who makes it on to the shortlist for an award on the night.”
The Property Marketing Awards raise funds for the Livery Company’s Charitable Trust
Thomas Brown, PMA Jury Chair
The awards are organised by the Worshipful Company of Chartered Surveyors, one of the many long-established livery companies in the City of London, in partnership with leading industry magazine, Estates Gazette. The shortlist is always guaranteed to include some of the most talked-about and successful marketing campaigns of the year.
In 2015 the creators of the brand Here East scooped the top honours. London based design consultancy dn&co and digital agency Poke won the Grand Prix for their campaign which redefined the former Press and Broadcast Centre for the London 2012 Olympic Games as the new spiritual home for people and companies embracing the ‘internet of things.’ It won over the panel of leading names in the marketing and creative industries for its rawness and authenticity.
Other notable wins included the MEPC Silverstone Park marketing team who were declared the winner of the Best Marketing Campaign: Mixed Use category.
Nicola Tiffany, Client Services Director at HMA, which played a significant role in delivering all the digital elements of the campaign said, “We are immensely proud that the MEPC Silverstone Park marketing team won the Best Marketing Campaign at the highly regarded Property Marketing Awards.” Roz Bird, Commercial Director at MEPC added, “ I am so pleased that our approach to the marketing of Silverstone Park has been recognised by the property industry in this way.”
L&Q and Siren Design were also big winners picking up two awards a piece. L&Q won the Best Digital and Residential Regeneration Marketing Campaigns categories, while it was a clean sweep for Siren Design in the office categories, winning the Best Regional and Best London Office Marketing Campaign awards.
PMA 2016 is now closed for entries. Follow @PropMarAwards for news.
The awards reception and presentation ceremony takes place on Thursday 23rd June 2016 at 30 Euston Square, London. To reserve your tickets (£60 incl. VAT) go to the ‘Contact’ section.Organised by:In Partnership with:
3rd Annual Marketing Summit: Thursday 23rd June 2016
The winners of the 2015 Property Marketing Awards
Best Corporate Marketing Campaign
Best Digital Marketing Campaign
In-House Marketing Team of the Year
Best Marketing Campaign: Mixed Use
Best Place-Based Marketing Campaign
Best Marketing Campaign: Residential Regeneration
Best Marketing Campaign: Residential New Build
Best Research or Annual report
Best Marketing Campaign: Regional Offices
Best Marketing Campaign: Industrial and Logistics
Best Marketing Campaign: Retail and Leisure
Best Marketing Campaign: London Offices
Our 2016 Judges
- Best Marketing Campaign: London Offices +
- Best Marketing Campaign: Regional Offices +
- Best Marketing Campaign: Retail, Industrial and Logistics +
- Best Marketing Campaign: Mixed Use, including Regeneration +
- Best Place-Based Marketing Campaign +
- Best Research or Annual Report +
- Best Marketing Campaign: Residential – New Build +
- Best Marketing Campaign: Residential – Regeneration +
- Best Website: Corporate or Project +
- Best Digital Marketing Campaign +
- Best Corporate Marketing Campaign +
- Best In-house Marketing Team +
The presentation below showcases the work of the shortlisted candidates from the 2015 awards.
Become a Sponsor in 2016
The Property Marketing Awards are an excellent opportunity to be associated with the definitive awards that recognise excellence in property marketing. Now in its 24th year, these awards are organised by the Worshipful Company of Chartered Surveyors in partnership with the leading industry magazine, Estates Gazette.
Held annually the awards are judged by some of the leading figures in the marketing industry.
The awards are again partnered this year by the Property Marketing Summit organised by Estates Gazette and taking place during the day at 30 Euston Square, London.
Sponsoring a category in the Property Marketing Awards costs £2,500 and gives your company the following benefits:
- Your company branding on the PMA website with a link to your own website
- Your company logo on all PMA literature including full page advertisements in Estates Gazette during 2016 (at least six advertisements)
- Your logo on the invitation to the 200+ invited guests
- Your logo displayed on the screen presentation in the auditorium during the awards ceremony
- An opportunity for a senior representative from your company to present an award on stage to the winner of your chosen category
- Full editorial coverage of the event in Estates Gazette and on EGi
- Two tickets to the awards ceremony
- An opportunity to showcase your company with a display at this prestigious industry event in the drinks reception area pre and post the ceremony, including your branding on monitors in the venue.
In addition to category sponsorship there are other packages which can be tailor-made for your company.
Please contact: Colin Peacock, Awards Chairman
T: 07836 612796